Comedy101 Playlist for 8.24.00
Only half a show this week due to a death in the family.
I dedicated this show to my Father who passed away on 8.21.00.
It was his special sense of humor that made me what I am today...see it's not my fault (chuckle).
I wasn't going to mention his passing on the air, thinking it a bit too morose for a comedy show, but when I started to get into it I knew that I had to say something.
I want to thank all the people who called and offered their condolences, that meant a lot to me.
My father felt that comedy is essential for life to be enjoyable, I too hold that view...that is why
I share it with all of you.
Comedy 101 Radio Home
- Let's call in sick- Big Daddy Graham
- Cockroaches on Parade- Frank Hayes
- All those idiots- The Simpsons
- Introducing tobacco to civilization- Bob Newhart
- Smoke, smoke that cigarette- Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen
- Camping- Ellen Degeneress (S-up)
- ... Free to get sunburned- Cledus T. Judd
- Tim's blues- Tim Cavanaugh
- Battered plants- George Carlin (S-up)
- I hate it when that happens- Christopher Guest and Billy Crystal
- Derma drug- Stevens and Grdnic
- Buying a bed- Monty Python
- Wild thing- Sam Kinison
- Sharks and bears- Craig Campbell (S-up)
- Your father was once my mother- Howie Nave
- It's not alive- Travesty Limited
- Freaking at the freakers ball- Doctor Hook
- Parents- Brian regan (S-up)
- Hello mudduh, hello fadduh!- Allan Sherman
- Chinese buffet- John Pinette (S-up)
- Kitty mambo- Ace T and the Hindenburg Ground Crew (God, I love that name)
- Granpa- Rodney Carrington
- Get your head out- Lee Dalton
- Big Balls- AC/DC